Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Two Years

Two years ago today I started this blog. In those first few months I felt like a voice crying out in the wilderness (not in the prophetic sense but because I wondered if anyone heard me). During the last two years I have felt that this blog has provided a place for me to share my opinions and to dialogue with others about important issues facing Christians. Thanks to all who have joined the conversation!

In addition to mentions in the blogosphere, this blog has been mentioned by Ethics Daily, Youthwork (a British magazine), and the Whitsett Journal. During the first year, this blog received 7,922 hits. During the second year, this blog received 19,258 hits. Thanks to everyone who has stopped by and I hope you will continue to stop by and join the conversation. I expect year three to be even better than the last two!

2 comments:

  1. Happy blogiversary, Brian! Thanks for all you do to help us to think about communication in Baptist life. Hope we moderate Baptist bloggers can meet for real at the NBC this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary from me too!

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]