Post Page Advertisement [Top]

MyChurch

Move over MySpace and Facebook, there is another social networking site: MyChurch. The site explains:
MyChurch.org is a free online tool for churches to outreach and build community by networking their congregation. Amongst some of its features are a library for sermons and media, a social network, a classifieds board, a collaborative blog, a photo sharing app, and an event calendar for you and your church.
It looks like a great resource for churches, especially those with younger members or trying to reach young people. Has anyone used this site? I would be interested to hear more about it and if it has been a good resource.

2 comments:

  1. well, I just signed on. I'll let you know how it goes! however, it doesn't seem that very many people in my area have signed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I look forward to hearing how it goes. I too have signed up (here is my profile). It does seem that the only problem is that there are not many people there yet, but that will likely change.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]