Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Top Posts of 2018

Top Posts of 2018
Thanks for stopping by and reading in 2018, and I hope you'll keep coming back in 2019. Here are the top ten most-read posts on this site in 2018:

  9. Problem of Partisan Prayers (January 11)
  5. My Birthday Wish (January 12)
  3. The New Yorker Quote (September 17)
  2. Illuminating Fundamentalism (February 15)

... drumroll ...



Some Other Top Posts

Over at Word&Way (where I serve as editor & president), I put together the list of the top ten pieces for the year (which includes two pieces I wrote). I also created a list of the top ten episodes of "Baptist Without An Adjective," the new Word&Way podcast I host. 

The most popular post on my Facebook author page was the one about the blog post that made the number one spot. Meanwhile, my most popular tweet on my Twitter account was one about turmoil at the Religion News Service. And here are my most popular posts on my Instagram account:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]