Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Keep Congress away from holy days

My latest column came out today in the Kansas City Star. It is entitled "Keep Congress away from holy days." The piece responds to the recent resolution passed by the U.S. House of Representatives affirming Christmas and Christianity. I argue that such a resolution is unnecessary and unhelpful and that I will be celebrating Christmas regardless of what Congress may say. I hope it provokes people to think about what Christmas is really all about.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:01 AM

    Brian,

    I saw your piece yesterday in the Star and thought it was a terrific place to share your views. If you get to KC anytime soon, give me a call and let's have coffee.

    KHerron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll be sure to let you know the next time up in the KC area.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]