Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The Next Jerry Falwell

Ethics Daily ran my latest column today. It is entitled, "The Next Jerry Falwell." In it I mention that someone will likely talk Falwell's place as a public face and voice for Christianity. I am not concerned who it may be as much as how they may act and talk. Thus, I offer four pointers for whoever that may (and they are good lessons for all Christians to remember). Hopefully, the next generation of Christian leaders will be able to put forth a more positive image that will help bring even more people to God.


On another note: I will likely be out of the loop for the rest of today and all of tomorrow as I am heading to a planning meeting for the Celebration of a New Baptist Covenant. I'll catch up on any comments when I get back and offer an update about the exciting event coming in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]