Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Article Award

Over the weekend, the Baptist Communicators Association announced the winners in its annual awards competition. I got second place in the Single Article - Online Publication category. The piece is entitled "SBC 2nd VP has Past Ties with Unification Church" and Ethics Daily ran it last June. Two years ago I got first place in Opinion/Editorial category for a piece entitled "This Do in Remembrance of Me." Okay, well I should shut up about myself now.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Bryan, for the recognition. Keep up the good writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Sorry for mispelling your name. I have a nephew who spells his name (Bryan) with a y rather than an i and sometimes I unconsciously write it out that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:33 AM

    No big surprise about these honors as you do a terrific job in telling the story and helping us understand the importance of clear and honest communication. As it should be. I wish I had a pretty picture to put up like Gary has but I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gary and Keith for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]