Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Blogger Cartoon

Blogger Cartoon
This Frank & Ernest cartoon was emailed to me the other day. I joked with the individual that they must be trying to send me a gentle hint (which they denied). However, I do think it raises a legitimate issue for many bloggers. The goal of this site is to improve Christian communication so that we may become more effective in sharing the love of Jesus. This does mean I criticize people, but I also highlight some positive items. However, there are many bloggers who seem to only exist to criticize (and not in a necessarily constructive way). I hope this cartoon reminds us all to be careful not to fall into that mode. I address how we can find this delicate balance of offering needed criticisms without being overly critical in my new my book, For God's Sake, Shut Up!: Lessons for Christians on How to Speak Effectively and When to Remain Silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]