Post Page Advertisement [Top]

What I’ve Been Reading

What I’ve Been Reading
One of my favorite things about Christmas break is the opportunity to read several books since I do not always have time during the semester to read books of my choosing. Here are a couple I recently finished that you might find worthwhile.

Kingdom Coming: The Rise of Christian Nationalism
Kingdom Coming: The Rise of Christian Nationalism


This is a very good read. It is well-written and shows some serious problems within some parts of the Christian community. While Goldberg seems fairly pessimistic at times about the problems, she builds her case well and comes off as much more reasoned than many others who have tackled these issues recently.

The Politics of Apocalypse: The History and Influence of Christian Zionism
The Politics of Apocalypse: The History and Influence of Christian Zionism


This is a very interesting book that is the result of much research. It provides a thorough history and background of many important issues regarding Zionist theology and the Middle East. It also draws some important conclusions about today and some influential Christians today. I learned a lot from this book.

I have a couple more books I hope to read over the next week and will pass along any other gems I find. Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]