Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hypocritical Terrorist?

Venezuela‘s Vice President Jose Vicente Rangel had a very interesting response to Robertson’s idiotic comments. http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/08/23/D8C5N2SO0.html He stated:

“"The ball is in the U.S. court, after this criminal statement by a citizen of that country. …It's huge hypocrisy to maintain this discourse against terrorism and at the same time, in the heart of that country, there are entirely terrorist statements like those."

Hypocrisy and terrorism are not usually terms one would expect to hear in response to an evangelist. Sadly, I don’t think I can argue with Rangel on this on. Robertson’s rhetoric is clearly inappropriate and un-Christ-like. And it does seem to be hypocritical and even quite similar to the violent rhetoric of terrorists. Robertson seems to take the “club” in his show’s name a little too literally.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:06 PM

    Google IM - The Worst Kept Secret in the US
    Anil Dash notes that the word is already out in the blogs that Google is debuting an IM product tomorrow called Google Talk.
    My boss doesn't want me to surf on company time, but I had to check out your blog and leave my comment. I think you've done a good job on it. I hope you don't mine if I use some of your ideas on my own blog about resell niche product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:10 PM

    Very Helpful Blog,

    I have already bookmarked this one. Will definitely be back some time in the near future.

    Have a look at my page. I hope you enjoy it. It looks at
    Advertising Tracking stuff.

    Bye For Now

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]